中国最大的印刷资讯网络平台
印刷通服务帮助中心人才中心
 首 页
 商业机会
 产品库
 企业大全
 行业资讯
商务社区
 搜索中心
中国印刷资讯网首页 > 外贸知识大全 > 商务英语 > 正文
外贸口语精选20句,够经典!

时间:2008-5-30 作者:lucky52199 来源:不详 点击数:
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

    我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

    2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

    我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

    3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

    如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

    4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

    我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

    5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

    如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

    6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

    我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

    7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

    那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

    8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

    如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

    9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

    我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

    10 That'll put us both in the picture.

    这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

    11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

    那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

    12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

    我还不能马上说定。

    13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

    有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

    14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

    这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

    15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

    你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

    16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

    尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

    17 We've got to report back to the head office.

    我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

    18 Thank you for you cooperation.

    谢谢你们的合作。

    19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

    我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

    20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

    这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
】【打 印】【关 闭

相关内容
·用十句简单英语激活你的口语
·商务英语口语900句(十五)
·外贸口语精选20句,够经典!
·商务谈判最常用的30句疯狂英语
·职业着装英语:工作必需
·服装英语辅导资料